231-235 Jetty Road Drysdale
Off the grid living on the Bellarine Peninsular
On offer here is an increasingly rare opportunity to secure a 2 Acre (approx.) lifestyle property on the highly sought-after Bellarine Peninsula. The sweeping driveway winds through age-old native trees and past shady sitting areas to the 37-year young bluestone-accented home, which was custom-built and has been lovingly maintained ever since. Comprising 3 spacious bedrooms and a dedicated study, in combination with 2 expansive living areas, the home is ideal for growing families in search of space and privacy.
Noteworthy attributes include:
- 2 x water tanks (22,500L & 31,700L)
- 5.1kw solar PV system
- Split system in master
- Town water
- Back gate opening onto Drysdale Park and Recreational Reserve
- New septic system
- Floor heating in kitchen, dining and front lounge
- Oversized double garage with undercover access to home
- Double carport with adjoining workshop
- Undercover fernery
- Two acres (approx.) Fenced paddock at front of property with opportunity to subdivide STCA.
- Established veggie garden and orchard.
Ideally located, this property is just a short walk to the Bellarine Rail Trail, and a short drive to local schools, supermarkets, cafes, as well as the lifestyle that the Bellarine Peninsula has to offer, with wineries, golf courses, and the Clifton Springs Jetty and boat ramp at the end of the road. Enquire today!
On the radar
Drysdale - 3222
Our exclusive suburb guides will give you an up to date look at the current property trends across Melbourne & Regional Victorian suburbs.
What’s my property worth?
With Melbourne house prices on the rise, knowing the true worth of your property is valuable information. Our customised reports include sales and rental history, suburb growth, and a break down of the area’s demographics. Best of all, our property reports are free.