16 Tulsi Avenue Werribee
LOCATED IN ONE OF THE BEST POCKETS IN RIVERWALK ESTATE
This very generous sized brand new four-bedroom plus study/office home is sure to impress the fussiest of all!! With beautiful quality fixtures and an abundant flow of natural light, you will feel very relaxed the moment you step inside.
• Master bedroom offers a walk-in robe and en-suite with twin vanities, oversized shower and separate toilet.
• A further three bedrooms are fitted with floor to ceiling built in robes, a central family bathroom & powder room.
• A dedicated formal lounge and study/home office.
• Sleek hostess kitchen featuring Caesarstone benchtops, walk in pantry, abundance of bench space, cupboards, modern stainless steel cooking appliances, including 900 Gas cook top and electric oven & dishwasher, all overlooking the family/dining and an open plan living area.
• Ducted heating throughout and stunning floating floorboards with LED lights lighting up the whole home.
• Outside offers a double lock up garage on remote with internal access.
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens and grounds with a lovely outdoor covered alfresco and the perfect amount of yard.
Only a short walk (2 min) to Riverwalk primary school and kindergarten, walking trails, parklands, playgrounds and only a short drive to some of Wyndhams most reputable schools including McKillop Secondary College and Werribee Secondary College, with Werribee CBD is just around the corner adding to its appeal.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ALL INSPECTIONS
More about Werribee Real Estate
Leafy suburban streets, open green spaces, riverside bike & walking tracks and public transport are just some of the reasons people are drawn to this idyllic suburb. Located just 32kms from Melbourne, boasting greater housing affordability plus an array of quality schooling from primary level right through to university, it is little wonder families are finding Werribee hard to resist. Werribee is a great location to buy a property. Hodges offers a variety of Werribee real estate that includes homes …
$650,000 - $700,000
Regarding 16 Tulsi Avenue Werribee