25 Stableford Street Werribee
STYLISH AND FULL OF FEATURES
This young two-year-old home is just what you have been waiting for. Immaculately presented and boasting all the creature comforts, investors, first home buyers and owner occupiers alike will be supremely impressed by this lovely home.
The natural flow of the home is seamless and is sure to impress with features such as,
• 4 Bedrooms all with built in robes master boasting an ensuite and walk-in robe.
• Separate lounge room.
• Open-plan living arrangement.
• Bright and airy kitchen with quality appliances.
• Central bathroom.
• Outdoor entertainment area overlooking a lovely low maintenance backyard.
• Ducted heating and split system cooling for all year comfort.
• Double garage with internal access.
If spacious low-maintenance living & location on a generous approx. 508m² allotment is high on your agenda, then this home needs to be on your inspection list!
Call the friendly team at Hodges Werribee to arrange your inspection without delay.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
More about Werribee Real Estate
Leafy suburban streets, open green spaces, riverside bike & walking tracks and public transport are just some of the reasons people are drawn to this idyllic suburb. Located just 32kms from Melbourne, boasting greater housing affordability plus an array of quality schooling from primary level right through to university, it is little wonder families are finding Werribee hard to resist. Werribee is a great location to buy a property. Hodges offers a variety of Werribee real estate that includes homes …
Regarding 25 Stableford Street Werribee