11 Hope Street Brighton East
Poolside Luxury Opposite The Park
Inspections are by private appointment and can be booked in by clicking 'Request an Inspection' and choosing one of many available times.
ONSITE AUCTION ONLY VIA REGISTRATION
The proportion, the position, the pool and the park – this modern residence has it all. Literally metres from lush Landcox Park with its centrepiece lake and Gum and Pine trees inviting summertime picnics and leisurely strolls, the family home’s carefully considered design opens up to reveal a home office for taking care of business in private and then proceeds to an expansive living, dining and entertaining zone where a cleverly placed window wall brings the blueness of the sparking pool indoors making it easy for parents to keep an eye on the kids splashing in the water.
The statement kitchen is equipped with Miele gas cooktop, two ovens and dishwasher, stone benchtops, an imposing central island bench/breakfast bar and a walk-in pantry placed near the internal entry from the double garage for ease of bringing in the groceries.
Zoned on the upper level, the three bedrooms include a main bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom and a sizeable terrace with soothing outlooks onto the park’s greenery. The pair of additional bedrooms are fitted with robes and share the facilities a central bathroom.
Featuring the best that low-maintenance modern living has to offer, the home also delivers a covered (elec louvre) alfresco patio for year-round enjoyment, laundry with great storage, powder room, ducted heating and refrigerated cooling throughout and French Oak floorboards. The quiet cul-de-sac setting allows for easy access to sought-after Gardenvale Primary School, Brighton Secondary College, North Brighton Station, Bay Street’s shopping and dining-out district and Nepean Highway.
11 Hope Street, Brighton East – Feature List
• Ceder Panelling to façade (Garage door)
• Miele appliances in Kitchen including Miele Dishwasher
• French Oak 180ml floorboards
• Refrigerated cooling throughout
• Gas ducted heating throughout
• Stone Silestone 60ml large benchtops (Silestone is 99% bacteria free)
• Tiled balcony and frameless glass (porcelain)
• Vergola Automated (electric) Louvre in alfresco with rain sensors that close on their own when it rains (remote control)
• Pool; Coloured lights with different settings, Saltwater, Self-cleaning, Gas Heated, Solar Heated and Fully automated water Ph balancer
• Frameless Glass balustrading around pool
• Garden lighting and irrigation system
• Land Size: 412sqm
• Ceiling Heights: Upstairs 2590, Downstairs 2740
• Square set plaster throughout including doors, windows and ceilings
• Double Garage
• Storage Shed in backyard
• 6 Star energy rating
• Premium tapware/Franke sinks.
• 2 Pac kitchen cabinetries
• Finger pull cabinetry (no handles)
• 4000 litre slimline upgraded water tank
• Gold range carpets upstairs
• Garage Door sensor – if it. Senses a car. It won’t close or open onto it.
• Alarm System
• 3 or 4 bedroom home – depending if you would like home office
• New home – Still under builders warranty.
• Merbau Fences (timber) in backyard
• Side gate for park access and putting bins outside
More about Brighton East Real Estate
Brighton East real estate offers a large variation in houses for sale ranging from period homes through to modern townhouses, affordable apartments to occupy or invest and large family homes with land for a tennis court and pool. Hodges real estate specialises in real estate, property, land, homes for sale, apartments for sale, rental homes and rental apartments in Brighton East and surrounding suburbs. With over 150 years history combined with the latest in internet technology, Hodges real estate is …
Regarding 11 Hope Street Brighton East