31 Manorvale Parade Werribee
RARE QUALITY AND CHARACTER
Loaded with character and charm this sensational home sets itself apart from the average home with the Iconic Werribee river and its walking trails a stone's throw away.
Positioned on an approximate 601m2 allotment in a quiet leafy setting surrounded by much loved homes within walking distance to great local schools, parklands, shops, transport and to the Werribee Township.
Cathedral vaulted ceilings are a feature making the home airy and bright it comprises of;
- 3 Bedrooms plus study or 4th bedroom, Master with an en suite.
- Enchanting sunken lounge room with a log fireplace creating a relaxing mood.
- Step up from lounge room to a formal dining room.
- Lovely timber kitchen with views of the covered entertainment area.
- Ceiling fans throughout house.
- Gas ducted heating and split system air conditioner.
- Security alarm system and double carport.
If you're looking for a property with quality, character, charm and serenity, you can't go past this one.
(PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT INSPECTION)
On the radar
Werribee - 3030
Our exclusive suburb guides will give you an up to date look at the current property trends across Melbourne & Regional Victorian suburbs.
What’s my property worth?
With Melbourne house prices on the rise, knowing the true worth of your property is valuable information. Our customised reports include sales and rental history, suburb growth, and a break down of the area’s demographics. Best of all, our property reports are free.