43 Black Forest Road Werribee
ON A SUPERB 1000M2 (approx) ALLOTMENT
Quality built with loads of character this beautifully presented home will have your imagination run wild with all the possibilities. Set on an approximately 1000m2 block within walking distance to Thomas Chirnside Primary School and Eagle stadium, this impressive four bedroom house is sure to impress families with many features to boot.
- Good sized Master bedroom with bay windows boasts an en suite and walk in robe.
- Remaining 3 bedrooms contains built in robes and is serviced by a central bathroom.
- Formal step down lounge room.
- Open plan kitchen meals with an adjoining family room.
- Large undercover entertainment pergola area.
- Double garage with rear access.
- Gas ducted heating and ducted cooling evaporative air conditioner.
- Security system and LED downlights.
If you are looking for yard with plenty of room for the kids and pets to roam free then the search is over.
(PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION)
On the radar
Werribee - 3030
Our exclusive suburb guides will give you an up to date look at the current property trends across Melbourne & Regional Victorian suburbs.
What’s my property worth?
With Melbourne house prices on the rise, knowing the true worth of your property is valuable information. Our customised reports include sales and rental history, suburb growth, and a break down of the area’s demographics. Best of all, our property reports are free.