12 Filmont Drive Werribee
LUXURY LIVING AT ITS FINEST
Positioned to give you the lifestyle you seek, with a huge array of conveniences in the highly sought after location of Werribee South side, surrounded by quality homes using only the highest quality fixtures and fittings, everything about this home boasts chic, class and sophistication. Boasting an approx. 35.5 Squares under roofline in total of divine luxury, this home with a fantastic floorplan comprises a huge list of extras.
- 4 oversized bedrooms and study, master contains W.I.R, a decked private retreat and an en suite with dual showerheads.
- The central kitchen is a dream and has been finished with stone bench tops, quality appliances and a huge walk in pantry.
- Spacious family room with sliding stacker doors to an undercover decked entertainment area.
- Separate rumpus room also has access to an undercover decked entertainment.
- 2.7metre high ceilings, ducted vacuum and loads of storage space.
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Double garage with Storage area.
- Rear access to the backyard for boats or trailers.
On an approximate 712m2 corner allotment within easy reach to the Werribee CBD, Werribee Train Station, zoned to Werribee Secondary College, Mackillop Catholic College & Corpus Christi Primary schools, parkland and easy access to the Princes Freeway who could ask for more.
On the radar
Werribee - 3030
Our exclusive suburb guides will give you an up to date look at the current property trends across Melbourne & Regional Victorian suburbs.
What’s my property worth?
With Melbourne house prices on the rise, knowing the true worth of your property is valuable information. Our customised reports include sales and rental history, suburb growth, and a break down of the area’s demographics. Best of all, our property reports are free.