108 Wales Street KINGSVILLE
Tastefully Updated Art Deco Residence Set On A Larger Than Average Allotment Of 360m2 (Approx.)
- Comprises of three good sized bedrooms, all with B.I.R's
- Entrance hall, large central bathroom and separate toilet
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Sliding doors opening onto extensive decking/pergola area
- Family sized yard featuring well established low maintenance gardens and trees
- Excellent rear car access from 6.4m wide laneway to garage
- Unlimited potential to extend but still keep good yard space
On the radar
KINGSVILLE - 3012
Our exclusive suburb guides will give you an up to date look at the current property trends across Melbourne & Regional Victorian suburbs.
What’s my property worth?
With Melbourne house prices on the rise, knowing the true worth of your property is valuable information. Our customised reports include sales and rental history, suburb growth, and a break down of the area’s demographics. Best of all, our property reports are free.