62 Murray Street YARRAVILLE
Make a Statement!
Architecturally designed property showcasing large open spaces and an abundance of natural light whilst being located within walking distance to all things that make Yarraville such a great place to call home. Other features are as follows:
- Two living areas, gorgeous kitchen with stone benches, 900mm oven, induction and gas cook top, appliance cupboard and dishwasher
- Lovely north facing outdoor entertaining area with a relaxing water feature flows from the meals and family area. Shed and water tank concealed in two private courtyards
- Secure entrance and internal access from the remote double garage, alarm system, intercom system, zoned heating and cooling
- Bamboo timber flooring, three bathrooms, high ceilings, built in storage and entertaining areas and glass showcase
- Walking distance to train station, Yarraville West Primary and the Village
Dont miss out on this incredible opportunity to tick all the boxes. Call now to enquire or stop by an open for inspection!
On the radar
YARRAVILLE - 3013
Our exclusive suburb guides will give you an up to date look at the current property trends across Melbourne & Regional Victorian suburbs.
What’s my property worth?
With Melbourne house prices on the rise, knowing the true worth of your property is valuable information. Our customised reports include sales and rental history, suburb growth, and a break down of the area’s demographics. Best of all, our property reports are free.