2308 / 668 Bourke Street MELBOURNE
Spacious City Point Gem!
Welcome to Unit 2308 on level 23 at City Point, one of Melbourne’s most respected residential addresses.
This north facing gem is in immaculate condition. Super spacious and splashed with sun, this is an opportunity to purchase a slice of resort living in the heart of the city. Boasting an array of updates throughout including new flooring, painting, floor to ceiling roller blinds, kitchen appliances and lighting, this one ticks all the boxes for first home buyers, downsizers or savvy investors.
Apartment features include:
- Strong dedication to natural light with north facing aspect
- Smart open plan design with no hallways or wasted space
- Galley kitchen showcasing glistening black granite benchtops, excellent storage space and pantry, new dishwasher, new Westinghouse oven with air fryer and finished with stone flooring
- King sized master with natural light and walk in robe which could be converted into a study or ensuite
- Large balcony and a second Private Juliet balcony off the main bedroom
- Spacious second bedroom with floor to ceiling windows and fabulous views that could also double as second living/dining area
- New LED dimmer lights in living/dining area and bedrooms
- One car space on title
- Two tennis courts and gym
- Indoor heated 25m lap pool
- Resident barbecue terrace for entertaining
- 24 hour Concierge/Security at your service
- Security entrance, video intercom and high speed lifts
This location is second to none with Southern Cross train station, Sky Shuttle and free city wide trams literally at your front door. Surrounded by restaurants, shopping, cafes and nightspots, this apartment offers a fine fusion of lifestyle and location.
On the radar
MELBOURNE - 3000
Our exclusive suburb guides will give you an up to date look at the current property trends across Melbourne & Regional Victorian suburbs.
What’s my property worth?
With Melbourne house prices on the rise, knowing the true worth of your property is valuable information. Our customised reports include sales and rental history, suburb growth, and a break down of the area’s demographics. Best of all, our property reports are free.