335 Harveys Road Ruby
A RICH SPRAWLING ACREAGE
Expressions of Interest: Offers closing Tuesday 21st December, 2021 at 2:00pm
An incredible opportunity awaits thanks to this comfortable home on 91 magical acres in one of the state’s most productive and reliable farming regions. Offering hard-to-imagine scale under the big skies of country Victoria, this is a rare opportunity that comes around once in blue moon to tempt anyone who has ever considered making a change to a rural lifestyle.
Filled with light, the accommodation provides families with a choice of living areas including an expansive living and dining zone extending from the well-equipped kitchen and out to a vast wraparound deck. The four bedrooms each offering generous fitted robes include an ensuite master, whilst multiple study spaces and a versatile bungalow to the rear of the carport are amongst a list of highlights.
Dishing up a huge range of options for buyers this substantial slice of rural Victoria will excite with the potential on offer. Create stunning Homestay or tranquil AirBnB accommodation, adapt to attract families as a boutique hobby farm or capitalise on the rich land for market gardens, agistment & livestock farm. And if these options aren’t enough, this is simply a glorious regional weekender for your family that is just 80km from Melbourne’s south-eastern fringe suburbs.
Less than five minutes’ drive to Leongatha – South Gippsland’s major business district – the sprawling property is also just 20 minutes by car to the state’s largest cattle and sheep sale yards of Koonwarra.
Among the highlights are:
• Four bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home with dual living zones.
• Well-equipped kitchen with gas cooktop & dishwasher.
• Huge, decked verandah from which to soak up your beautiful surroundings.
• Split system heating/cooling plus two working fireplaces.
• Ample storage including machinery sheds & hay sheds.
• Double carport parking plus separate bungalow – perfect as a home office
• Horse shelters, 6-8 stables plus round yard with excellent drainage
• Cattle and horse crushes and loading ramp
• A total of 91 acres including approx. 70 acres of undulating farmland with nine main paddocks
• Endless water supply pumped from Ruby creek, (the property has 1km of creek frontage) and underground spring
The property is being sold by EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (EOI). Closing Tuesday 21st December at 2:00pm. The property is available to inspect upon appointment and an information memorandum on the property including EOI form is available via the selling agents. Inspection is strictly by appointment. If you would like to inspect this property or have any questions, please contact Jeff Cowan 0407552430.
Regarding 335 Harveys Road Ruby