Property Doors Are Opening
May 12, 2020 Uncategorised
Restrictions are lifting, meaning now is the perfect time to sell or find your new home.
Auctions can have up to 10 attendees plus those conducting the auction and occupants of the residence.
Open for Inspections can have up to 10 People, plus those facilitating the inspection.
The following Inspection Guidelines apply to anyone attending a Hodges property inspection and are compliant with Victorian Government requirements.
PRIOR TO THE INSPECTION
- Anyone who plans to attend an inspection must pre-register with the Agent
- At the time of registration, you must provide the following information in line with the requirements from the Victorian Government:
- The number of people planning on attending in your party
- Full name, phone number and email address of all the people planning on attending
- You will be allocated a specific time for your inspection which you must adhere to
- Please download the COVIDSafe App
AT THE TIME OF THE INSPECTION
- Do not attend the inspection if you have any flu-like symptoms
- If you arrive earlier than your allocated time, please remain in your car until you’re the inspection commences. Do not queue outside the property
- If you are running late to the inspection time, please call your Hodges representative and advise them accordingly
- You cannot bring any unregistered attendees to the inspection
- Please have your photo ID ready to show the Hodges representative upon entering the property
- If you have the COVIDSafe App, please ensure it is active
- Please use the hand sanitizer prior to entering the property
DURING THE INSPECTION
- Please respect and adhere to the inspection time allocated to you
- Always maintain a 1.5-meter distance from other people
- Do not touch anything at the property unnecessarily
AFTER THE INSPECTION
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided as you leave the property
- Try to avoid lengthy conversations around the property, your Hodges Agent will be more than happy to engage in phone discussions and answer any questions you have following the inspection.
- If you experience any flu like symptoms, please advise your Hodges representative and ensure you are tested for Covid-19 as soon as possible.
Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to seeing you soon!