Beyond the Bricks | Relief. Rebuild. Restore
January 13, 2020 Uncategorised
We’re deeply saddened by the bushfires and the devastating effects they’ve had across Australia. As fellow Victorians, our hearts break for the land, lives, homes and wildlife lost. Thank you to our heroic firefighters, volunteers, and communities who have united to protect our beautiful country during this catastrophic time. The Australian spirit is alive and well, despite the unfortunate circumstances we are facing as a country.
A large group of brands within the Australian real estate industry have come together and Hodges is proud to be a part of it. We’re working with relief organisations to support the bushfire affected communities and wildlife with our campaign #BeyondtheBricks.
Beyond the Bricks is a three-phase plan to provide assistance not only during the crisis but to the communities most affected in the aftermath.
If you’d like to donate or get involved by setting up your own fundraiser, visit https://www.beyondthebricks.com.au/hodges. Your support will help make a difference.
The Brands currently involved in addition to Hodges are: Barry Plant, Belle, Buxton, Coronis, Elders, First National, Harcourts, Hockingstuart, Laing+Simmons, LJ Hooker, Marshall White, McGrath, PIPA, PRD, Professionals, Ray White, Raine & Horne, Remax, Richardson & Wrench, REINSW, REIV, REIA, REISA, REIQ, REIWA and Stone.
Collectively we have pledged more than $900,000 so far!
- Phase one: Relief – Provide immediate relief and support to those most in need
- Donating money at three tiers – corporate, office and local communities
- Where offices choose to, organising any spare yard, spare room, spare bed, spare space that is offered and available for those affected
- Advice on property related matters – tenancies, insurance, finance, and more.
- Phase two: Rebuild – Help those affected to rebuild their homes and lives
- Reconnecting services such as electricity and water
- Financial assistance (via charities) and advice
- Collection of home essentials (in conjunction with Vinnies)
- Phase three: Restore – Help restore affected communities and provide ongoing support
- Encourage tourism
- Community and business support.
- CTA: We’re calling on the industry to join our collective effort to assist those affected – contact Lisa Pennell Ray White Head of Marketing to get involved (email@example.com | 0418 567 778)