14/379 Dandenong Road Armadale
Tranquil, Open & Full Of Light
CONTACT US TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR ONE-ON-ONE APPOINTMENT - Register by contacting the Agent.
Click through the photos for the 3D Tour
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
Enjoying a coveted rear position on the top floor of the block along with entry from the side via tree-lined Denbigh Road, this solid-brick apartment offers first-class comfort in an excellent floor plan.
Flowing outside to a full-width balcony drenched in northern sunshine, the refurbished interior offers an ultra-generous, light-filled living and dining room embracing a modern kitchen with stone benchtops and upright stove with gas cooktop. Serviced by a pristinely renovated bathroom and separate toilet, the two bedrooms are completed with mirrored built-in robes and fitted desks.
A covered car space behind driveway gates, the constant climate control of a split-system air conditioner, the convenience of washing taps and secure access control ie. pedestrian gate (Dandenong Rd) and large driveway gate (Denbigh Rd) both with security keypads plus two remote controls for the large gate, round out the highlights of this fantastic first home or intelligent investment.
Tranquil and safe with easy lock-up-and-go abilities, it’s effortlessly close to trams, Armadale Station and the upmarket shops and eateries lining vibrant High Street.
Regarding 14/379 Dandenong Road Armadale