2/3-7 Harold Road Springvale South
Single Level Pleasure
All Clients wishing to attend an advertised inspection must Pre-register by contacting the Agent
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
This single-level villa is a sizeable winner for the downsizer, seasoned investor or first home buyer looking to break into the market.
Opening out to a rear garden, which has plenty of room to relax and catch up with friends, the neat and tidy layout showcases a comfortably spacious living/dining room serviced by a refurbished kitchen complete with stone benchtops, stainless-steel oven, dishwasher and gas cooktop. The two bedrooms are each fitted with built-in robes and share the facilities of a big bathroom appointed with a bath, step-in shower and modern vanity and basin. A separate toilet, laundry, carport, split-system air conditioner and gleaming floorboards round out the highlights of this easy-to-maintain home.
And from a convenience point of view the location is a dream. Paces from Alex Nelson Reserve and Spring Valley Reserve’s walking trails to lead a healthy active lifestyle and bus services to please commuters, it’s also close to Athol Road Primary School, Keysborough Secondary College, Noble Park Station, Dingley Village Shopping Centre and Springvale Plaza.
Regarding 2/3-7 Harold Road Springvale South