2/7 Bettina Street Clayton
A great place to start!
Click through the photos for the 3D Tour
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
Providing convenient access to Monash University and to main transport facilities, this highly appealing single level unit could make the perfect addition to any investment portfolio - or even as a first home purchase.
Well-built brick and tile construction, the unit has two generous bedrooms, built-in robes, tiled family areas including a spacious lounge and separate kitchen with gas cooking. The unit has been very well maintained and presents extremely well providing comfortable accommodation. Location is a major plus, being only steps away to Monash University, a short walk to an array of shops, cafes, supermarkets at M-City Monash, and close to Monash Freeway, Clayton Shopping Precinct, Monash Medical Centre while only a short drive to Chadstone Shopping Centre or even Glen Waverley Shopping Centre.
Other features include reverse cycle heating/cooling, private rear courtyard perfect for outdoor entertainment and single car space.
• Proximity to Monash University – only 5 minutes’ walk!
• Low maintenance
• The units provide for low upkeep and includes security, privacy and comfort.
• Practicality: Cupboards have shelving as well as hanging space, mirrors in bedrooms, power points placed in strategic positions throughout, practical lighting, exhaust fans in bathroom and kitchen. Rooms are large, each comfortably able to accommodate two people. Cupboards and storage in laundry.
• Heating and cooling and insulated Ceiling.
• Each unit has a private backyard and at least one off-street parking spot.
Regarding 2/7 Bettina Street Clayton