2/35 Rose Street Mckinnon
Indulge your taste for the ultimate in high-end, low-maintenance luxury with this sensational brand-new residence. Created with architectural flair to maximise the ambience of light and space, the contemporary home’s superlative single-level design is sleek, seductive and a downsizers’ dream.
Soaring 5-metre ceilings rise with dramatic effect above the vast open-plan living and dining room that flows outside to a northwest oriented patio and garden for fabulous alfresco entertaining and recreation.
No element has been left unconsidered in the culinary kitchen that functions beautifully with its top-of-the range Miele appliances including two waist-high, side-by-side ovens, five-burner gas cooktop and integrated dishwasher, Butler’s pantry, stone benchtops, marble splashbacks, copious amounts of soft-close cabinetry and an expansive island bench/breakfast bar.
Rivalling a five-star hotel, the massive main bedroom is a sophisticated haven with its sumptuous ensuite bathroom and fitted walk-in dressing room. An additional two generous bedrooms are served by a classy second bathroom.
This stunning showcase of modern glamour also features a double garage with internal entry, a study, powder room, laundry, top-of-the-range Samsung air conditioning/heating units, floorboards, plush carpets, cleverly placed clerestory windows in the living/dining zone flooding the space in all-day brightness, freestanding soak tubs in each bathroom, outstanding storage options, a driveway turntable and automatic driveway gates.
Nestled at the rear of just two on the block with no body corporate, the exceptional domain enjoys a quiet cul-de-sac setting in one of the locale’s best streets and is metres from Allnutt Park and close to McKinnon Station and the shops, supermarkets and dining-out venues in bustling Bentleigh Village.
* Double garage
* 5m ceilings height in living & dining
* WIR / Vanities / Shaving Cabinets (mirrored) all timber veneer wood-grain finish
* Kitchen - 2pac with timber veneer
* Laundry / Coats / Linen all 2pac
* Blum soft closing runners & hinges
* In-built TV unit
* Floor to ceiling tiles in wet areas
* Shower screens fully frameless floor to ceiling
* In wall toilets
* Butlers pantry
* Double Glaze Aluminium Windows with flyscreens
* MIELE appliances / 2 ovens
* 2 sinks
* 2 point Ducted Vac & kitchen
* Stone bench tops throughout
* Marble feature splash back
* LED feature lights - bathrooms / kitchen / family
* Escea DF960 gas fireplace
* Alarm Security system
* Cassette Split system AirCon & heating
* Solar hot water system
* Exposed aggregate driveway & backyard
* European Oak timber flooring
* Acoustic sound & thermal insulation
* Up & Down feature lights at front
* Turn table for car
* Secure entrance gate
* Electronic entrance keypad lock
* Freestanding single level home
More about McKinnon Real Estate
McKinnon real estate offers a large variation in houses for sale ranging from period homes through to modern townhouses, affordable apartments to occupy or invest and large family homes with land for a tennis court and pool. Hodges real estate specialises in real estate, property, land, homes for sale, apartments for sale, rental homes and rental apartments in McKinnon and surrounding suburbs. With over 150 years history combined with the latest in internet technology, Hodges real estate is the local …
Regarding 2/35 Rose Street Mckinnon