24/562 Little Bourke Street Melbourne
Super Cool Laneway Living
Nestled amongst cobblestone laneways in Melbourne’s legal precinct, this oversize one bedroom in The Sun Electric building (circa 1920) is a fine example of city laneway living. Tastefully renovated, this super fresh city home is a supreme example of warehouse living that boasts soaring ceilings and a location that enjoys tranquillity in the heart of the city.
- Renovated full size kitchen with stone benchtops and ample storage.
- Modern appliances including dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop.
- Soaring ceilings with large windows in the living room and split system for heating/cooling.
- Updated bathroom with laundry facility.
- Ready to move in immediately.
- Boutique block of only 39 units
- Low Owners Corporation fees of $437.95 per quarter.
- Located just one block from Marvel Stadium, Southern Cross Station, Skybus and trams.
- Short walk to Flagstaff Gardens and Queen Vic Markets
If you are tired of generic apartments from the high-rise cookie cutter then you will appreciate this unique warehouse conversion. Enjoy the best of both worlds with a freshly updated apartment in a heritage style building. Whether you are looking for a first home in the city, a lock and leave pad, a smart investment or an Airbnb cash cow. This one ticks all the boxes.
Regarding 24/562 Little Bourke Street Melbourne