13 Elmes Court Hoppers Crossing
894m2 (APPROX) IN THE HEART OF HOPPERS
Positioned in the popular Cambridge Estate in the heart of Hoppers Crossing a short stroll to Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre this ripper home combines size, convenience and location, your Real Estate Trifecta!
This large family home has the added bonus of being zoned into the Cambridge Primary School and offers;
- 3 bedrooms and study or 4th bedroom.
- Formal lounge and dining room.
- Meals/ living area and separate rumpus room.
- A well appointed galley kitchen adjoining a meals area.
- A covered outdoor area with a built in barbie on mains gas perfect for entertainment.
- Ducted heating and double garage.
- Desirable north facing huge backyard.
On a whopping approximately 894m2 of prime residential land in the heart of Hoppers Crossing this home truly has everything the growing family can ask for.
On the radar
Hoppers Crossing - 3029
Our exclusive suburb guides will give you an up to date look at the current property trends across Melbourne & Regional Victorian suburbs.
What’s my property worth?
With Melbourne house prices on the rise, knowing the true worth of your property is valuable information. Our customised reports include sales and rental history, suburb growth, and a break down of the area’s demographics. Best of all, our property reports are free.