125 Bank Street South Melbourne
Abundance of Style & Quality
Nestled in the heart of South Melbourne this sublime Victorian modern family residence first built in 1880 oozes warmth & character that instantly makes you feel ensconced & home.
The moment you enter this beautiful abode you are greeted with quality that you must experience to understand. Timber floor boards, ornate fire places, gorgeous kitchen with modern appliances, formal dining room, plethora of storage this is a magnificent blend of historic South Melbourne and modern South Melbourne.
This residence is the perfect setting for the young family with three generous bedrooms and two renovated bathrooms, the downsizer who seeks a ground floor bedroom and home living surrounded by amenities or the savvy investor who desires strong growth and a low maintenance property in one of Melbourne's premier locations.
Loved by its current family the time has come for new owners to experience the incredible inner city lifestyle that 125 Bank Street offers.
- Wooden Floorboards
- 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes & bay window coverings
- Modern Kitchen with island bench and latest appliances
- Luxuriously renovated bathrooms, kitchen and laundry
- Central Gas Heating and Cooking
- Intelligently designed storage throughout the whole residence
- Brilliant outdoor entertaining courtyard oasis
- Air conditioning in upstairs bedrooms and main living areas
- Designated formal dining room
- Zoned for the brand new South Melbourne Public School and Albert Park College
- Moments from Botanical Gardens, Albert Park Lake, Clarendon Street and South Melbourne Market.
Please call or text Jason Wedge on 0411 432 520 for all pertinent details of this wonderful residence.
Regarding 125 Bank Street South Melbourne