110a Linsell Boulevard Cranbourne East
Family Home or Investment Opportunity!
This custom designed family home is located within the prestigious Hunt Club Estate and within walking distance to schools, parks, supermarkets and public transport at your door step and only a 5 minute drive to Cranbourne train station, Casey Race, Casey Fields, Selandra Rise Shopping Centre and The Hunt Club shopping centre is this well designed 4 bedroom family home.
Upon entry to the left is a formal lounge or could be used as office or study area. The hub of this home is the open plan design comprising of the kitchen, meals and family area that leads to the rear under cover alfresco area, this home has all you need. The well equipped kitchen is situated off the open plan living zone and is complete with 900mm gas and electric cooker, dishwasher and walk in pantry.
The master suite is located at the rear of the property and is finished with walk in wardrobe and a full ensuite whilst the other 3 bedrooms are all complete with built in wardrobes. This property is currently tenanted until 6th April 2019, $1782 pcm.
- High speed broadband - Telstra Smart Community
- Beautiful exposed aggregate concrete driveway and front path
- Physical termite protection with brick infills over windows
- Central heating and evaporative cooling (Braemar)
- White LED downlights throughout the house
- Large 900x900 showers with Hand-held rail showers and free-standing bathtub in the main bath
- Full sliding mirror robes in 2 bedrooms with Walk-in robe in 3rd bedroom and master bed
- Walk-in pantry and separate walk-in linen
- 900mm European appliances in the kitchen with Bosch dishwasher
- Waterfall stone island bench with mirror splashback
- Landscaped front and backyard
- Designer block out curtains and white timber venetian blinds throughout the house
- Swann security cameras in the front with motion recording
*REGISTER TO CONFIRM INSPECTION ...Photo ID required at ALL Inspections.
- Book inspection
- Select a date and time based on the options displayed
- Enter your details
- Select 'register inspection time'
You're finished! We'll keep you updated if anything changes, but otherwise we look forward to meeting you at our Hodges Open for Inspection.
This property is available for private inspection most days. Just send us an email enquiry and we will automatically respond with the available open times.
On the radar
Cranbourne East - 3977
Our exclusive suburb guides will give you an up to date look at the current property trends across Melbourne & Regional Victorian suburbs.
What’s my property worth?
With Melbourne house prices on the rise, knowing the true worth of your property is valuable information. Our customised reports include sales and rental history, suburb growth, and a break down of the area’s demographics. Best of all, our property reports are free.