26 Beech Street Caulfield South
Location, location, location
Located in one of Caulfield South's finest cul de sac streets and only moments from beautiful Princes Park, this residence offers a myriad of lifestyle and investment opportunities.
- Wide frontage of nearly 17 metres
- Sun drenched north-facing backyard orientation
- A large 4-bedroom 2-bathroom home, ready to live in or rent out or as is (with multiple living zones and features including modern oven, dishwasher, NBN connectivity and more)
- One of only a handful of tightly held properties nestled quietly behind the park
- Perfect for a brand-new luxury dream home or a dual occupancy masterpiece (STCA)
- Alternatively, the ideal renovation project
- Local shops, boutique cafes and Hawthorn Road trams, all at your doorstep
- The perfect lifestyle and investment opportunity
On the radar
Caulfield South - 3162
Our exclusive suburb guides will give you an up to date look at the current property trends across Melbourne & Regional Victorian suburbs.
What’s my property worth?
With Melbourne house prices on the rise, knowing the true worth of your property is valuable information. Our customised reports include sales and rental history, suburb growth, and a break down of the area’s demographics. Best of all, our property reports are free.