7 / 9 Borrell Street KEILOR
Surprisingly Spacious Three Bedroom Townhouse Privately Tucked Away At The Rear Of This Most Attractive Unit Complex
* Master bedroom is enormous with split system and mirrored BIR
* Large central bathroom servicing two further bedrooms
* Open and bright kitchen/meals area with sliding door to yard
* Separate formal lounge, wide open entrance with room to create study
* Over-sized downstairs family/rumpus room, ducted heating, alarm
* Good sized L shaped yard, LU garage, two laundrys + WCs
* Superbly located within a short stroll of the Keilor village
On the radar
KEILOR - 3036
Our exclusive suburb guides will give you an up to date look at the current property trends across Melbourne & Regional Victorian suburbs.
What’s my property worth?
With Melbourne house prices on the rise, knowing the true worth of your property is valuable information. Our customised reports include sales and rental history, suburb growth, and a break down of the area’s demographics. Best of all, our property reports are free.