34 Leander Street FOOTSCRAY
Delightfully Refurbished Edwardian, Spacious and Ideally Situated In One of Footscray's Most Popular Residential Pockets
* Stunning double front with great street appeal
* 2 bedrooms off central hallway with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Spacious lounge with gas log heater and reverse cycle AC
* Hostess kitchen with gas appliances
* Separate dining room with open fire place (possible 3rd bedroom).
* Recently refurbished with polished boards and ornate plasterwork throughout
* Minutes to transport, Highpoint and Western General Hospital
On the radar
FOOTSCRAY - 3011
Our exclusive suburb guides will give you an up to date look at the current property trends across Melbourne & Regional Victorian suburbs.
What’s my property worth?
With Melbourne house prices on the rise, knowing the true worth of your property is valuable information. Our customised reports include sales and rental history, suburb growth, and a break down of the area’s demographics. Best of all, our property reports are free.