60 Station Road SEDDON
When Stunning Architecture and a Functional Floor Plan Collide
A stand out in stature and quality, this memorable masterpiece is breathtaking from the moment you take in the sharp detail of its façade. Meticulously designed and seamlessly crafted, the beautiful details of the home make themselves known around every corner. Premium appointments in gracious and versatile living spaces accentuate what can only be described as an amazing place to live. It is a pleasure to present to you the following notable features of this home:
- Gorgeous timber flooring flows throughout the home. Generous recessed and feature lighting compliments the flood of natural light provided by skylights and light wells.
- The Family Chef will fall in love with the custom Entertainers Kitchen which showcases European appliances, thoughtful cabinetry and a feature granite bench top.
- Private terraces set over two levels create a romantic ambiance with sparkling views of the Westgate Bridge and City, the ground floor entertaining is perfect for summer barbeques with family and friends.
- Each spacious bedroom offers ample robe allowance and the top floor Guest Suite would double as a perfect top floor family retreat. Ensuites and family bath feature stone tops, concealed cistern toilets and custom made cabinetry. An open study or retreat living provides an essential family space.
- Further features: Double glazing on doors, windows and skylights. Efficient, instantaneous hot water, zoned heating and refrigerated air conditioning, security intercom, 3KW solar system, 2500 water tank, ample storage, remote garage with polished concrete flooring.
Properties of this standard are sure to generate whispers and turn heads. Contact us now to book your private tour or stop in to our opens and enjoy the craftsmanship of an undeniably special residence.
On the radar
SEDDON - 3011
Our exclusive suburb guides will give you an up to date look at the current property trends across Melbourne & Regional Victorian suburbs.
What’s my property worth?
With Melbourne house prices on the rise, knowing the true worth of your property is valuable information. Our customised reports include sales and rental history, suburb growth, and a break down of the area’s demographics. Best of all, our property reports are free.