16 Lindenow Street MAIDSTONE
1st Time Offered, Surprisingly Spacious Brick Home Set On A Large Residential Allotment Of 528m2 approx
* An ideal opportunity to live in, invest or multi develop (STCA)
* Offering 2 bedrooms with BIRs + sunroom
* Central bathroom plus separate powder room
* Great sized kitchen and adjoining dining and living areas
* Manicured north facing yard with semi contained bungalow
* Short stroll to highpoint, Maribyrnong river, schools and public transport
* This 1 owner home is immaculate and needs to be seen to be believed
On the radar
MAIDSTONE - 3012
Our exclusive suburb guides will give you an up to date look at the current property trends across Melbourne & Regional Victorian suburbs.
What’s my property worth?
With Melbourne house prices on the rise, knowing the true worth of your property is valuable information. Our customised reports include sales and rental history, suburb growth, and a break down of the area’s demographics. Best of all, our property reports are free.