75 Southampton Street FOOTSCRAY
A Stunning Transformation! Comfort & Style In A Much Desired Pocket Of Footscray, Offering An Abundance of Natural Light In A Tranquil Garden Setting
* Cross over available for potential OSP
* Two Good Sized bedrooms (master with BIRs)
* Bright and sunny lounge overlooking native gardens
* Country style kitchen with adjacent dining area, ducted heating, R/Cycle cooling
* Hallway to separate laundry and WC, stunning oak floors throughout
* Low maintenance yard, shed and established gardens
* Brilliant location only minutes to West Footscray station, cafes, schools + hospital
On the radar
FOOTSCRAY - 3011
Our exclusive suburb guides will give you an up to date look at the current property trends across Melbourne & Regional Victorian suburbs.
What’s my property worth?
With Melbourne house prices on the rise, knowing the true worth of your property is valuable information. Our customised reports include sales and rental history, suburb growth, and a break down of the area’s demographics. Best of all, our property reports are free.