24 James Street SEDDON
'Looks Can Be Deceiving' Tastefully Updated & Surprisingly Spacious Period Home Set On a Deep Allotment
* 38m approx. in depth with excellent access via adjacent ROW
* Superb tree lined street only 2 streets from the village
* Entrance hall, 3 bedrooms, 2 with BIR's
* Spacious living room with heating and cooling
* Modern kitchen, enormous bathroom/laundry
* Secondary living with bi-fold doors overlooking decking
* Large garage/workshop and good sized yard
On the radar
SEDDON - 3011
Our exclusive suburb guides will give you an up to date look at the current property trends across Melbourne & Regional Victorian suburbs.
What’s my property worth?
With Melbourne house prices on the rise, knowing the true worth of your property is valuable information. Our customised reports include sales and rental history, suburb growth, and a break down of the area’s demographics. Best of all, our property reports are free.