11 Tait Street FOOTSCRAY
Original Character Charm With An Architecturally Designed Upgrade On A Large Block
Situated in a brilliant position central to the Maribyrnong River, Vic Uni, parks, schools, transport and shops whilst being nestled in a quiet street, this home offers so many reasons to inspect! Upon entering youll note the abundance of natural light and comfortable feel blend perfectly with a functional floor plan, which is no surprise given this home was a runner up in the Master Builders Awards. Features are as follows:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, all providing split systems, two with built in robes
- Formal living with open fire place and sky light
- Open plan family and meals area with large bay windows and double door leading to an elevated decked entertaining area
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, dishwasher and stone bench tops
- Renovated family bathroom, split system, ample outdoor storage, 5k litre water tank and CERES designed sustainable established gardens on a spacious yard, electric gate and off street parking
This property will certainly impress. Call now to book an inspection or to enquire further on this stunning home.
On the radar
FOOTSCRAY - 3011
Our exclusive suburb guides will give you an up to date look at the current property trends across Melbourne & Regional Victorian suburbs.
What’s my property worth?
With Melbourne house prices on the rise, knowing the true worth of your property is valuable information. Our customised reports include sales and rental history, suburb growth, and a break down of the area’s demographics. Best of all, our property reports are free.