4 Kathleen Street West Footscray
Over 50 years in the one family this extended conventional brick home is situated on 800m2 (Approx) of land.
- Offering 3 large bedrooms all with BIR's
- Master with parents retreats / family room
- Formal lounge with adjoining dining
- Separate kitchen meals and study
- Central bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Massive block of land with double garage lending itself to redevelopment (STCA)
- Or utilize as a great family home
- Most conveniently located within walking distance to Schools, Parklands, Station and Shops.
On the radar
West Footscray - 3012
Our exclusive suburb guides will give you an up to date look at the current property trends across Melbourne & Regional Victorian suburbs.
What’s my property worth?
With Melbourne house prices on the rise, knowing the true worth of your property is valuable information. Our customised reports include sales and rental history, suburb growth, and a break down of the area’s demographics. Best of all, our property reports are free.