1304 / 200 Spencer Street MELBOURNE
Sold Off Market - Spacious One Bedroom In Prime Locale
This generous sized 56sqm apartment boasts a clever design for you to enjoy within the coveted "NEO 200" apartment complex.
- Approximately 56m2 size with east facing city views
- Private and covered generous balcony for entertaining
- King sized bedroom with window and mirrored BIR
- Modern kitchen finished in glass and stone with stainless appliances
- Sparkling bathroom with euro laundry facilities
- Split system air-conditioning/heating
- Security intercom and one car space on title
- Resort style facilities with Gym, Pool and Sauna
- Residents lounge and barbecue terrace for entertaining guests
- Concierge desk and security entrance
- Directly opposite Southern Cross station, tram stop and airport shuttle.
- Footsteps to Flagstaff Gardens, Universities, Queen Vic Market and restaurants
On the radar
MELBOURNE - 3000
Our exclusive suburb guides will give you an up to date look at the current property trends across Melbourne & Regional Victorian suburbs.
What’s my property worth?
With Melbourne house prices on the rise, knowing the true worth of your property is valuable information. Our customised reports include sales and rental history, suburb growth, and a break down of the area’s demographics. Best of all, our property reports are free.