21 Hooper Drive Skye
Located in the most sought after area of Skye is this excellent four bedroom home. With the Sandhurst Club right at the end of the street you will enjoy the peace and tranquillity only beautiful Skye can afford. The location is second to none, with schools such as Banyan Fields Primary School and Carrum Downs Secondary College all within walking distance. And as for shopping centres, there is two within a short trip. Carrum Downs Shopping Centre is the highlight with all your shopping needs covered. With easy access onto Thompson Road, and therefore Peninsula Link, Eastlink and the Monash Freeway this is a very sought after location. The property itself comprises:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Three other bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- A large formal living area, with its own formal dining area
- Open plan kitchen with separate meals area
- A second living area overlooking the larger rear yard
- A great outdoor pergola area
- Double remote garage with rear access
- Complete with Gas Ducted Heating and Split System Air Conditioner
Don't miss out, the home a real one of a kind.
On the radar
Skye - 3977
Our exclusive suburb guides will give you an up to date look at the current property trends across Melbourne & Regional Victorian suburbs.
What’s my property worth?
With Melbourne house prices on the rise, knowing the true worth of your property is valuable information. Our customised reports include sales and rental history, suburb growth, and a break down of the area’s demographics. Best of all, our property reports are free.