10 Owen Street Mordialloc
SOLD BY ANDREW PLOUSI
Every home is different and it’s the beauty, uniqueness and lifestyle that makes the difference… and this is one of those homes.
Chic and timeless elegance combined with commanding position will be the envy of many. Prime location only minutes walk to the beach, shopping village, eateries, parks, schools train and buses, this beachside beauty meets trendy urban village living.
This Glamorous Beachside Victorian home is a rare find and steeped in prestigious history. Lovingly restored and renovated, all the hard work is done. Add your touch in the future with a second level that will boast bay views, as well as, views to the Dandenong’s.
The ease of single level living will have you enjoying the beach and walks most days with your own private car park at home. No fuss finding a parking spot at popular Mordialloc Beach and there’s enough room for your family and friends' cars too.
Rich in history and character, this three bedroom vibrant and modern home, oozes charm and elegance in a location as good as it gets.
• Charming modern Victorian three bedroom home
• Work from home opportunity with a detached building including AC and bathroom
• Glorious design and character with 12 foot high ceilings, will wow your guests
• Open plan living with separate dining lounge and gourmet kitchen
• Ducted heating and cooling system
• Huge master retreat with sitting area and robes
• 2nd bedroom spacious with robes and cosy fireplace
• 3rd bedroom with robes
• Modern and spacious luxurious bathroom
• Extensive insulation, reducing energy bills
• Ample off-street parking for 3 cars in a quiet street
• Low maintenance and easy living on elevated level block
• Moments from Mordialloc’s hub of attractions
• 100 metres to popular Mordialloc beach and 50 metres to trendy shopping and eatery hub
• Only one neighbour on one side and a private car park on the other
A rare find in a most desirable and tightly held location, secure your stylish entertainer home just minutes from beach and village hub.
For all enquiries please contact Andrew Plousi 0411 799 023 Hodges Mentone.
More about Mordialloc Real Estate
Mordialloc real estate offers a large variation in houses for sale ranging from period homes through to modern townhouses, affordable apartments to occupy or invest and large family homes with land for a tennis court and pool. Hodges real estate specialises in real estate, property, land, homes for sale, apartments for sale, rental homes and rental apartments in Mordialloc and surrounding suburbs. With over 150 years history combined with the latest in internet technology, Hodges real estate is the local …
Regarding 10 Owen Street Mordialloc