Experienced Property Manager
We are a well established brand in the Northern Suburbs area and are in need of an experienced Property Manager to join our dynamic team. You will manage a well maintained portfolio of properties. We offer a great team culture, encourage a good work-life balance and provide on-going training.
If you are highly organised, have excellent customer service and communication skills, a good work ethic and a positive attitude we would like to talk to you.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Routine inspections,
- Condition reports
- Repairs and maintenance,
- Bond applications and claims
- Rent Arrears.
- VCAT preparation and hearings
You will ideally:
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Hold a current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Have a current Victorian Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of REST (essential)
- Knowledge of the Northern Suburbs
To Apply: Please contact – HR Manager Kimberley Clemm via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 0409532251
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Outstanding Sales Consultants
- Are you a hardworking, enthusiastic business person with an excellent track record in sales?
- Do you have experience owning a small business, but are wanting to move into a Real Estate Sales position?
- Are you a Real Estate Agent looking for a new, exciting & challenging opportunity?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we want you to join our Sales team!
We are one of Melbourne’s oldest real estate agencies with an unmatched wealth of accrued expertise and local market knowledge in the communities where we operate. We have over 12 offices and more than 170 highly motivated and results-driven employees, each passionate about what they do, their local area and the success of their clients.
With a record breaking year, our office’s have seen rapid growth and we are now in need of Sales Consultant’s in Residential Sales.
We are looking for an experienced sales consultant, small business owner or established Real Estate agent to help us continue to provide the best in Real Estate services that we are known for delivering.
As a salesperson within our team you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting leads and opportunities
- Drafting proposals and letters
- Maintain, manage and grow a database of clients
- An ability to convert client presentations into exclusive office listings
- Conduct open inspections for homes listed for sale
You must possess:
- Successful sales track record
- Proven history of building strong relationships with clients
- Local Knowledge of area
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- A resilient and enthusiastic self-starter with self-motivation
- Strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
- A Certificate IV in Property (Real Estate) OR Agents Representative Certificate
- A current Driver’s License
- Sound judgement, enormous energy, enthusiasm and integrity a must
If this sounds like you or you would like more information, please send your resume to HR & Operations Manager at email@example.com or contact 03 9559 0209