7 Scarlet Street Mordialloc
BRIGHT & SUNNY |FAMILY ENTERTAINER | GREAT LOCATION
Perfectly positioned behind a pretty picket fence this comfortable 5-bedroom,
3-bathroom home stands tall to offer a multitude of living choices. Plenty of room for children to play and adults to entertain. The huge undercover deck area is perfect for relaxed summer get-togethers, whilst the grassed area gives the kids a secure haven to enjoy.
- Formal Lounge with Gas Log Fireplace.
- Cinema/Media room
- Study nook
- Master bedroom on ground floor with WIR and ensuite.
- 2 Bedrooms downstairs with BIR’s
- 2 Bedrooms upstairs with WIR’s and carpet.
- Huge Family Kitchen with Stone Benchtops and Large Breakfast Bench. Ample Cabinetry, Stainless - -- Steel European Appliances, and Glass Splashback.
- Large Living/Dining room
- French Doors open to undercover outdoor Deck.
- Powder Room
- Ground floor Bathroom with Bath
- Separate Laundry
- Large upstairs Rumpus room with carpet.
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Hardwood Timber Floors throughout downstairs area.
- Plantation Shutters
- Split System in Living/Dining area.
- Ducted Heating downstairs
- Heating & Refrigerated Cooling upstairs.
- Carport and off-street parking
Offering a desirable location close to Parkdale Secondary College, Primary Schools and numerous Sporting Facilities. So much is conveniently located nearby for your enjoyment. A great family Home.
More about Mordialloc Real Estate
Mordialloc real estate offers a large variation in houses for sale ranging from period homes through to modern townhouses, affordable apartments to occupy or invest and large family homes with land for a tennis court and pool. Hodges real estate specialises in real estate, property, land, homes for sale, apartments for sale, rental homes and rental apartments in Mordialloc and surrounding suburbs. With over 150 years history combined with the latest in internet technology, Hodges real estate is the local …
Regarding 7 Scarlet Street Mordialloc