3/3 Burns Street Frankston
Downstairs Studio with Full Stove!
Enquire, register to inspect or apply: https://app.snug.com/apply/hodgescarrumdowns
This architecturally designed property is a 1 bedroom, open plan room.
Outside consists landscaped garden, access to common laundry with new coin operated washing machine.
Consisting of fresh modern design set out as open plan living with;
* Laminated benches with food preparation and storage facilities and Full Oven & Stove
* Room for 1 queen sized bed
* Large ensuite with disabled facilities, wall to wall porcelain tiles, shower, toilet and basin all with quality fittings
* Built in wardrobe with double mirrored doors
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Private court yard, with shaded undercover area
* NBN available at this property
* Water usage included in rent
* This property is on an embedded network. Terms and conditions available upon request
* Coin operated washing machine available on site
Be quick because this will not last long..........
Inspections are subject to change without notice. All inspections require ID for entry to the property. Prior registration required, application only given out at the inspections, via Snug or through 1form.com. (Application will not be processed until at least one of the applicants have inspected the property). Lease 12 months, Pets upon application (Unless Rooming House rules apply). Bond $1,040.00, Rent $260.00 per week. No private inspection available to respect the privacy of the current occupiers of the premises, only inspections as advertised.
Photos are a representation of the property and may or may not be of the exact room for lease.
We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavor’s to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective Renter should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
More about Frankston Real Estate
Frankston real estate offers a large variation in houses for sale ranging from period homes through to modern townhouses, affordable apartments to occupy or invest and large family homes with land for a tennis court and pool. Hodges real estate Frankston specialises in real estate, property, land, homes for sale, apartments for sale, rental homes and rental apartments in Frankston and surrounding suburbs. With over 150 years history combined with the latest in internet technology, Hodges real estate is the …
$260 per week
Email Helen Greville
Regarding 3/3 Burns Street Frankston