Apartment 3/67 Well Street Brighton
Construction Commenced – Ground Floor North Facing
APARTMENT 3/67 WELL STREET, BRIGHTON
Due for completion Mid 2021 with construction well under way this ground floor 3 bedroom luxury apartment features a North West aspect and large courtyard garden.
“Olivia Brighton” – For a detailed discussion and to arrange a visit to our display office please contact Jason Gill on 0411 801 831.
Come home to an exclusive bayside address, designed by prominent Melbourne architect Christopher Doyle, in collaboration with landscape architect Jack Merlo, Olivia Brighton is an exclusive collection of 10 single level residences showcasing impeccable quality with an emphasis on design integrity and uncompromising standards through its unique architecture and a rich, opulent material palette.
A superior, all-new example of supersized living, this dynamic, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence opens itself out onto a lavish oversized courtyard entertainer’s paradise and is a rare discovery, basking in a premium lifestyle location nestled within a peaceful, leafy street behind vibrant Church Street.
At a glance…
• Total of 263sqm (158sqm internal + 105sqm external) (approx.)
• 3 generous robed bedrooms, master with luxe ensuite
• Impressive open plan living with fireplace, boasting 3m high ceilings throughout
• Beautifully crafted kitchen, featuring a suite of market leading Miele appliances
• Personalise your home through a choice of a light or dark colour scheme
• Opulent marble and timber veneer detailing throughout
• Stunning bathroom with freestanding bathtub, twin vanities and Milano tapware
• Custom timber parquetry, luxurious wool carpet and hone limestone are felt underfoot
• Lavish entertainers courtyard spanning 105sqm (approx.) With a sun-filled North West aspect
• Ducted heating and cooling throughout
• Ample storage and 2 basement car spaces.
Located 11 kilometres south of the CBD and featuring a diverse range of attractions including vast stretches of picturesque sandy beaches, an incredible array of cuisine as well as housing high end fashion boutiques, day spas and entertainment options, the convenience of Church Street is a significant drawcard.
Exceptional education offerings include Brighton Grammar School, St Leonard’s College, Firbank Grammar School and Haileybury. Transport options abound with Middle Brighton railway station and connections to an excellent local bus network close by.
If opulence and luxury living is what you’re looking for, then look no further than Olivia Brighton.
More about Brighton Real Estate
Brighton is located on Port Phillip Bay 11 kilometres south of Melbourne’s CBD. One of Melbourne’s most exclusive suburbs, Brighton is home to a number of celebrities and prominent individuals. Brighton’s demographic has traditionally consisted of middle-aged and older couples with children, along with older single residents. In more recent times, younger families have started populating the area. As of the 2011 census, Brighton had a population of just over 21,000. The suburb offers a cosmopolitan lifestyle with a selection …
Regarding Apartment 3/67 Well Street Brighton