1A Davies Street Mentone
SPARKLING | CONTEMPORARY | SPACIOUS
This is a near new home in the most ideal location, only steps away from the shops, cafes, train station and private schools.
- Four large bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe.
- Modern open plan living, kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, over looking the family and dining areas with lots of space for the growing family.
- Upstairs showcasing a living area/teenagers retreat, three other beds generous in size with built in robes, separate family bathroom.
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling.
- Outdoors a low maintenance courtyard, single car garage.
***Book an Inspection***
We would love to see you at our next home open or you can call us to arrange a private viewing of this property where possible.
Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the ‘Book Inspection Time’ button or ‘Email Agent’ button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change and if you are not registered you may not be aware of any cancellations or time changes.
It is important that you arrive at the property before the start of the home open time. Late attendance may result in the property not being able to be viewed.
Whilst a property may be advertised as ‘Available Now’, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
More about Mentone Real Estate
Mentone is one of the Melbourne’s more affordable bayside suburbs. But is it a good option for investors? Bordered by Black Rock, Parkdale, Cheltenham and Mordialloc, Mentone is a large suburb located in Melbourne’s south-east. In 2012, Mentone had a population of 12,458, according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics. The average monthly mortgage payment in 2011 was $2,171. The majority of the suburb’s homes are occupied by families, rather than lone occupants or house-sharers; in 2011, 64% of Mentone homes …
$820 per week
Available: Mon 23 Mar 2020
Regarding 1A Davies Street Mentone