5 Hotham Street Beaumaris
PERFECT LOCATION | FAMILY FRIENDLY | LOTS OF SPACE
What an opportunity to live the Beaumaris lifestyle! This refurbished home is large enough for the entire family and located close to the Concourse and Beaumaris reserve!
- Boasting two living spaces and semi open plan.
- Kitchen dining and lounge room. Be the first to cook up a storm in this near new kitchen with electric oven & cooktop, range hood, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
- 3 decent size bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite & built in robes and 1 bedroom with BIR's, other without. Main bathroom with shower and separate bath.
- Large separate laundry with plenty of shelving and linen space.
- Beautiful polished floor boards.
- Ducted heating.
- Cooling to the rear living area.
- Built in book shelf, storage/study room.
- Ceiling fans in 2 bedrooms.
- Garden shed and undercover porch for entertaining.
- Regular Lawn mowing included
This family home wont last long.
***Book an Inspection***
We would love to see you at our next home open or you can call us to arrange a private viewing of this property where possible.
Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the ‘Book Inspection Time’ button or ‘Email Agent’ button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change and if you are not registered you may not be aware of any cancellations or time changes.
It is important that you arrive at the property before the start of the home open time. Late attendance may result in the property not being able to be viewed.
Whilst a property may be advertised as ‘Available Now’, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
More about Beaumaris Real Estate
Beaumaris suburb review Beaumaris is a beautiful Bayside suburb located on Port Phillip Bay. The area boasts native tree lined streets and offers an idyllic beach lifestyle to its 17,000 residents. With accommodation ranging from large seafront mansions to more modest mid-century Boyd style homes, there is something for people of all budgets who are looking for a slice of the tranquil beach life. Residents flock to the area for its unique community feel and it is exceptionally popular with …
Regarding 5 Hotham Street Beaumaris