2/152 Bellerine Street Geelong
Golden Opportunity, Opposite The Hospital!
This truly is City Living at it's best. Situated in an envious location just walking distance to the Geelong Hospital, The CBD, Shopping Centers, Public Transport, Train Station and The Waterfront!
This sunny and spacious one bedroom home consists of:
- One great sized bedroom with double built in robes
- Open plan kitchen with electric cooking and ample cupboard space and adjoining meals area with plenty more cupboard space
- Light filled living area with air conditioning and electric heating
- Separate bathroom
- Private and Secure balcony
- Single car space with rear lane access
More about Geelong Real Estate
Geelong Suburb Profile As Victoria’s largest regional city, Geelong’s thriving property market has shown it is just as desirable as its metropolitan counterparts. Geelong has a lot of natural inheritance to be proud of. The riverside, parks, gardens, beaches, walking trails, shopping district, and extensive restaurants, cinema, reserves, parks, bars and cafes provides an attractive, cosmopolitan city. The port city is an hour away from Melbourne CBD, surrounding Corio Bay and Barwon River. The region is well known for its …
$310 per week
Regarding 2/152 Bellerine Street Geelong