23 Alexandra Avenue Geelong
Executive Townhouse in Superior Location
Be inspired when you enter this spacious 2 story, 3 bedroom townhouse located 1 block from the Geelong Water front. Walking distance to Geelong CBD, Hospitals whilst only being a short commute to the Surf coast. Featuring;
- 3 Bedrooms all with Built in Robes
- Bedroom 2 with north facing balcony
- Central beautifully appointed bathroom with insitu shower and heated towel rail.
- Fully equipped kitchen with ample storage, provision for double door fridge including water tap, Bosch appliances, Electric oven, Gas cooktop and a compact oven with microwave function.
- North facing meals or 2nd living area including TV and Bose speaker opening to spacious rear court yard with shade sail
- Large sunken lounge opening onto front fully enclosed court yard with street access via remote controlled gate
- 5 Split systems to provide warmth and air-conditioning all year round
- Remote skylight window delivering superior air flow
- Downstairs laundry with separate toilet
- Single remote garage via rear lane access
- Large storage cupboard
- Security system with cctv entry/intercom
- Gas HWS, low maintenance court yards
**BOOK AN INSPECTION NOW**
Simply click on the 'Book an Inspection Time' button to register your details for a time that suits you.
More about Geelong Real Estate
Geelong Suburb Profile As Victoria’s largest regional city, Geelong’s thriving property market has shown it is just as desirable as its metropolitan counterparts. Geelong has a lot of natural inheritance to be proud of. The riverside, parks, gardens, beaches, walking trails, shopping district, and extensive restaurants, cinema, reserves, parks, bars and cafes provides an attractive, cosmopolitan city. The port city is an hour away from Melbourne CBD, surrounding Corio Bay and Barwon River. The region is well known for its …
$590 per week
Regarding 23 Alexandra Avenue Geelong