26a & 26b Hillside Avenue Caulfield
YOUR PALACE AWAITS! - Inspect via Private Appointment
CONTACT US TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR ONE-ON-ONE APPOINTMENT
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
Be the master of your own destiny and secure one of these masterfully crafted Homes by Henry Ritterman and Loewe Projects. These breathtaking 2 luxury homes will showcase endless high-end features such as:
- Stone Benchtops
- 2 Pac kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Butler's Pantry
- Floor to Ceiling Tiles
Buy now and realise the capital growth potential as it all comes together. With only two Luxury 30 square (approx.) homes on offer in a Prime Street in Caulfield, don't live in regret, live like royalty on the hill.
ALL ENQUIRIES MUST INCLUDE A CONTACT NUMBER - Contact Agent to arrange to an appointment to inspect the property!
More about Caulfield Real Estate
Caulfield suburb reivew Located just 11kms south-east from Melbourne’s CBD, affluent Caulfield is one of Glen Eira’s most popular suburb’s. Bounded by Orrong road, Dandenong road, North road and Booran road, Caulfield offers a vast number of amenities to its 32,000 residents. With a strong reputation for being one of Melbourne’s most desirable middleclass suburbs, leafy Caulfield attracts a culturally diverse population. Being a major transport interchange, Caulfield boasts excellent public transport links – ideal for residents who commute into …
Regarding 26a & 26b Hillside Avenue Caulfield