4/7 Stafford Street Herne Hill
Immaculate, Stylish Unit Living
This immaculate two bedroom unit offers a beautiful, open-plan interior with light-filled, neutral colours and stunning Tasmanian Oak timber flooring. Also featuring:
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a ceramic stovetop and pristine white benchtops
- Both bedrooms contain built in robes, with the main bedroom featuring a sliding glass door which spill into a private, decked alfresco courtyard
- Central bathroom with brand-new wall tiling and a bathtub services the home
- An A/C wall unit creates comfortable temperatures all year round
- Also with ample storage space available inside the home and an outside, undercover storage area tucked neatly away for additional space
- With undercover off-street parking available for one vehicle
Just a short walk from the Herne Hill reserve, where an oval, cricket and tennis amenities are available, and a short drive to both the Shannon Avenue and Pakington Street shopping districts, this neat unit makes living captivatingly easy.
**BOOK AN INSPECTION NOW**
Simply click on the 'Book an Inspection Time' button to register your details for a time that suits you.
More about Herne Hill Real Estate
Herne Hill real estate offers a large variation in houses for sale ranging from period homes through to modern townhouses, affordable apartments to occupy or invest and large family homes with land for a tennis court and pool. Hodges Real Estate Herne Hill specialises in real estate, property, land, homes for sale, apartments for sale, rental homes and rental apartments in Herne Hill and surrounding suburbs. With over 150 years history combined with the latest in internet technology, Hodges real …
Regarding 4/7 Stafford Street Herne Hill