8/123 Murray Street Caulfield
Comfort And Convenience - Inspect by Appointment
CONTACT US TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR ONE-ON-ONE APPOINTMENT
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
So peacefully positioned yet only metres from tram stops, bustling cafes, restaurants, take-away outlets, shops and personal services, this first-floor apartment definitely fits the bill for superb comfort and supreme convenience.
Complementing its lifestyle allure and enhancing its investment attraction, the bright spaces include a living and dining room, a balcony and a really enormous kitchen/meals with dishwasher and plenty of cupboards and bench space promoting maximum cooking efficiency.
Two bedrooms with full-height built-in robes, a bathroom with shower-over-the-bath and separate toilet, laundry facilities with room to fit a tumble drier, secure intercom entry, reverse-cycle air conditioner, timber floors and a car space add extra appeal to this enticing, solidly built opportunity.
Contact Agent to arrange to an appointment to inspect the property!
More about Caulfield Real Estate
Caulfield suburb reivew Located just 11kms south-east from Melbourne’s CBD, affluent Caulfield is one of Glen Eira’s most popular suburb’s. Bounded by Orrong road, Dandenong road, North road and Booran road, Caulfield offers a vast number of amenities to its 32,000 residents. With a strong reputation for being one of Melbourne’s most desirable middleclass suburbs, leafy Caulfield attracts a culturally diverse population. Being a major transport interchange, Caulfield boasts excellent public transport links – ideal for residents who commute into …
Regarding 8/123 Murray Street Caulfield