2/58 Wickham Road Hampton East
IMMACULATE, PRIVATE AND SPACIOUS
This immaculate spacious unit feels just like a house, comprising of;
* Three double sized bedrooms - master with bay window, walk in robe and ensuite, remaining two other bedrooms each with built in robes,
* Two other bedrooms both with built in robes,
* Open plan kitchen with ample cupboard space, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher,
* Large formal dining area that walks out onto your own private low maintenance courtyard, perfect for entertaining with an in-built gas-line bbq,
* Separate large lounge room,
* Sparkling central bathroom with separate toilet
* Ducted heating throughout,
* Reverse cycle air conditioning in lounge and beautiful parquetry polished floorboards,
* Double automatic lock up garage with internal access plus your own private driveway that could park 3+ cars.
Located within walking distance to Bluff Road and Highett shops and Highett train station, while Southland and the beach are within 3kms.
**If you would like to book a private inspection or we are processing applications prior to viewing the property please submit an application for this property, we encourage you to do so via this link https://snug.com/apply/hodgesbeaumaris
In line with the Victorian Government requirements, all open for inspections require proof of full vaccination prior to entry.
Arrange to inspect today, do not delay.
More about Hampton East Real Estate
Hampton East real estate offers a large variation in houses for sale ranging from period homes through to modern townhouses, affordable apartments to occupy or invest and large family homes with land for a tennis court and pool. Hodges real estate specialises in real estate, property, land, homes for sale, apartments for sale, rental homes and rental apartments in Hampton East and surrounding suburbs. With over 150 years history combined with the latest in internet technology, Hodges real estate is …
Regarding 2/58 Wickham Road Hampton East