2/67-69 Well Street Brighton
Luxury Ground Level Apartment Living with Huge Terrace
In line with the Victorian Government requirements, all open for inspections require proof of full vaccination prior to entry.
This JUST COMPLETED sun filled apartment measures a very spacious 264 Sq Metres of total luxury central Brighton living at its finest.
For Sale – Contact Jason Gill on 0411 801 831 or Greg Downes on 0413 592 905.
A superior, all-new example of apartment living, this dynamic, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car, multiple living residence opens itself out onto an entertainers paradise paved courtyard garden. Perfect for a Sunny afternoon get together and enough space and garden to enjoy in a low maintenance fashion.
Come home to an exclusive bayside address, designed by prominent Melbourne architect Christopher Doyle, in collaboration with landscape architect Jack Merlo, the street facing ground floor apartments of the Olivia Brighton exclusive collection, are sure to impress.
Apartment 2 - showcases impeccable quality with an emphasis on design integrity and uncompromising standards through its unique architecture and a rich, opulent material palette.
At a glance…
• Total of 264 sqm (156 sqm internal + 108 sqm external) (approx.)
• 3 generous robed bedrooms, master & 2nd bedroom with luxe ensuite
• Impressive open plan living with fireplace, boasting 3m high ceilings throughout
• Large double doors leading to spacious paved courtyard garden
• Beautifully crafted kitchen, featuring a suite of market leading Miele appliances and separate pantry
• Opulent marble and timber veneer detailing throughout
• Stunning bathroom with freestanding bathtub, twin vanities and Milano tapware
• Custom timber parquetry, luxurious wool carpet and hone limestone are felt underfoot
• Storage throughout in addition to basement storage cage – 2 car spaces
More about Brighton Real Estate
Brighton is located on Port Phillip Bay 11 kilometres south of Melbourne’s CBD. One of Melbourne’s most exclusive suburbs, Brighton is home to a number of celebrities and prominent individuals. Brighton’s demographic has traditionally consisted of middle-aged and older couples with children, along with older single residents. In more recent times, younger families have started populating the area. As of the 2011 census, Brighton had a population of just over 21,000. The suburb offers a cosmopolitan lifestyle with a selection …
Regarding 2/67-69 Well Street Brighton