G03/103 Bay Street Brighton
If you are looking for an affordable apartment with a prime Brighton address this one will impress.
- Two bedrooms the master with full en-suite and both bedrooms with built in robes.
- Main bathroom, a separate laundry and a beautifully appointed kitchen with stone bench tops.
- Plenty of cupboard space and quality European appliances.
- Spacious living area has stylish wide board timber flooring and opens to a private terrace.
- Lift access leads to the car parking space in the underground garage
- Centrally heated and cooled and has intercom access.
A short walk to both North Brighton Railway Station , the beach and the cafes and boutique shopping this apartment offers a complete lifestyle.
More about Brighton Real Estate
Brighton is located on Port Phillip Bay 11 kilometres south of Melbourne’s CBD. One of Melbourne’s most exclusive suburbs, Brighton is home to a number of celebrities and prominent individuals. Brighton’s demographic has traditionally consisted of middle-aged and older couples with children, along with older single residents. In more recent times, younger families have started populating the area. As of the 2011 census, Brighton had a population of just over 21,000. The suburb offers a cosmopolitan lifestyle with a selection …
Regarding G03/103 Bay Street Brighton