Melbourne Real Estate Is Open For Business.
September 28, 2020 Uncategorised
Restrictions are easing and normality is returning for our industry, meaning now is the perfect opportunity to find, sell or lease your home.
We have already seen enquiries surge and our Hodges property professionals are ready and available to exceed your expectations and secure an exceptional result for you.
We are here for you to assist with all your property needs, whilst prioritising the health and wellbeing of our staff, customers, and community. We have an extensive range of online solutions and innovative strategies, to ensure your experience is seamless and hassle free.
Please familiarise yourself with the below ‘Inspection Guidelines’, which are conditions upon attending a Hodges property inspection and are in line with Victorian Government requirements…
PRIOR TO THE INSPECTION
- Anyone who plans to attend an inspection must pre-register with the Hodges representative
- At the time of registration, you must provide the following information in line with the requirements from the Victorian Government: Full name, phone number and email address of all the people planning on attending
- Attendees are limited in accordance to Government regulations and density quotations
- You will be allocated a specific time for your inspection which you must adhere to
- Please download the COVIDSafe App
AT THE TIME OF THE INSPECTION
- Do not attend the inspection if you are symptomatic, self-isolating or under quarantine
- If you arrive earlier than your allocated time, please remain in your car until your inspection time commences. Do not queue outside the property
- If you are running late to your appointment, please call your Hodges representative and advise them accordingly
- You cannot bring any unregistered attendees to the inspection
- You are required to wear a face covering to the inspection
- Please have your photo ID ready to show the Hodges representative upon entering the property
- If you have the COVIDSafe App, please ensure it is active
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided prior to entering the property
- Avoid hand-shakes with your Hodges representative and use non-contact greeting methods
- We may take your temperature
DURING THE INSPECTION
- Please respect and adhere to the inspection time allocated to you. The duration of the inspection cannot exceed your pre-arranged booking time.
- Always maintain a 1.5-metre distance from other people
- Do not touch anything at the property unnecessarily
AFTER THE INSPECTION
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided as you leave the property
- Try to avoid lengthy conversations around the property, your Hodges representative will be more than happy to engage in phone discussions and answer any questions you have following the inspection.
- If you experience any flu-like symptoms, please advise your Hodges representative, and ensure you are tested for COVID-19 as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding.