June 24, 2020 Uncategorised
Following the press release from our premier over the weekend, Victorian restrictions are once again tightening in response to a spike in new cases.
As of 11:59pm on the 21st June, the number of visitors you can have at your home has reduced to five. Outside the home, families and friends can meet in groups of up to ten.
In addition to this there will also be a delay in increasing gathering limits in businesses. This means at Hodges we will have to continue to restrict and adapt our business operation. Auctions can have up to 20 attendees plus those conducting the auction and occupants of the residence. Open for inspections can have up to 20 People, plus those facilitating the inspection.
As a business we will remain proactive in our approach to protect the safety of our staff and our community. As we’ve seen across the world, this virus has the ability to spread across entire communities in a matter of days which is why it is essential we do not become complacent and continue to follow appropriate measures and precautions:
- We will provide and utilise hand sanitiser at opens, auctions and in the workplace
- Practise social distancing at all times
- Adhere to the health policies we have implemented
- Continue our pre-registration process for all auctions and opens
- Be at the forefront of technology, pioneering and embarking on alternative ways to serve our customers during this time
For over 164 years, we’ve been matching families to homes, and now is no different. Let’s continue to be innovative, pre-emptive and thorough in our approach. It’s business as usual for Hodges, we’ve just found alternative ways to serve you and meet all your real estate needs during this time. Thank you once again for your understanding and cooperation.