9/67 - 69 Well Street Brighton
Luxury Penthouse Apartment Living at its Finest
In line with the Victorian Government requirements, all open for inspections require proof of full vaccination prior to entry.
This JUST COMPLETED penthouse apartment measures a supersized 294 Sq Metres of total luxury central Brighton living at its finest.
For Sale – Contact Jason Gill at Hodges on 0411 801 831 or Sandro De Rango at Eton on 0438 423 944.
A superior, all-new example of supersized living, this dynamic, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 3 car, multiple living residence opens itself out onto a 180 degree wrap around expansive entertainer’s paradise balcony with panoramic views over Brighton tree tops from the North to the South/ West.
Come home to an exclusive bayside address, designed by prominent Melbourne architect Christopher Doyle, in collaboration with landscape architect Jack Merlo, the only remaining penthouse is the pinnacle of the Olivia Brighton exclusive collection.
Penthouse 9 - showcases impeccable quality with an emphasis on design integrity and uncompromising standards through its unique architecture and a rich, opulent material palette.
At a glance…
• Total of 295sqm (202 sqm internal + 92 sqm external) (approx.)
• 3 generous robed bedrooms, master & 2nd bedroom with luxe ensuite
• Impressive open plan living with fireplace, boasting 3m high ceilings throughout
• Separate formal living/ theatre room complete with home office desk
• Beautifully crafted kitchen, featuring a suite of market leading Miele appliances
• Opulent marble and timber veneer detailing throughout
• Stunning bathroom with freestanding bathtub, twin vanities and Milano tapware
• Custom timber parquetry, luxurious wool carpet and hone limestone are felt underfoot
• Lavish entertainer’s wrap around balcony spanning 92 sqm (approx.) With a sun-filled North to South-West aspect and built in gas main BBQ.
More about Brighton Real Estate
Brighton is located on Port Phillip Bay 11 kilometres south of Melbourne’s CBD. One of Melbourne’s most exclusive suburbs, Brighton is home to a number of celebrities and prominent individuals. Brighton’s demographic has traditionally consisted of middle-aged and older couples with children, along with older single residents. In more recent times, younger families have started populating the area. As of the 2011 census, Brighton had a population of just over 21,000. The suburb offers a cosmopolitan lifestyle with a selection …
Regarding 9/67 - 69 Well Street Brighton